Original VMK Stories

Share your stories from original VMK whether they're funny, sad, happy, or anything else. I think this should be a fun place to share our experience and memories from the original game :) :D

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I lost my Sparrow suit and bunch of other rares when Disney removed my character for inactivity. Not fun.

Well, my best friend and I met on VMK. We met playing Pirates and my friend taught me how to actually be good at that game and I became a pro, so then after that we just started talking all the time. We met the month VMK opened and played together up to the very last day - We then found eachother on VFK and exchanged emails and started writing, which lead to phone calls, letters, skype and eventually she flew all the way across the country to meet me. VMK is very important to me because of this and I hold countless memories on the site - Way too many to tell. :)

I lost my Sparrow suit and bunch of other rares when Disney removed my character for inactivity. Not fun.
Staying on the Sparrow suit subject, I actually got the code playing the game, whatever it was called. It was back when there was a glitch in the game and you could skip to the end instead of playing all the way through. I did that probably a few hundred times, and at one point I just kept doing it and writing down all the codes and I just had this huge list. Once I felt I had enough, I got on VMK and started typing them all in. Eventually I got the suit, and for some stupid reason I traded it later on, haha. Never understood why. >.<

Well, my best friend and I met on VMK. We met playing Pirates and my friend taught me how to actually be good at that game and I became a pro, so then after that we just started talking all the time. We met the month VMK opened and played together up to the very last day - We then found eachother on VFK and exchanged emails and started writing, which lead to phone calls, letters, skype and eventually she flew all the way across the country to meet me. VMK is very important to me because of this and I hold countless memories on the site - Way too many to tell. :)
Wow! That's amazing. Glad to hear :)

Staying on the Sparrow suit subject, I actually got the code playing the game, whatever it was called. It was back when there was a glitch in the game and you could skip to the end instead of playing all the way through. I did that probably a few hundred times, and at one point I just kept doing it and writing down all the codes and I just had this huge list. Once I felt I had enough, I got on VMK and started typing them all in. Eventually I got the suit, and for some stupid reason I traded it later on, haha. Never understood why. >.<
Ah those trades we regret... ):

I was just wondering why this thread was moved? There's other threads with topics relating to original VMK in the general forum... I'm just curious. Any answers would be great. Thanks :) :D

I had the code for the suit (sparrow) but I never used it D:
I know it was the code because it was JACK- something something something
but it had his name in it!! so it had to have been it!

Surreal

I miss when VMK was so popular you could literally just walk into any room on the map and it would be filled with people you could have a fun conversation with

Well I don't remember much, but this is what I do remember.

I used to have this little store in the game that had basic stuff like chairs and stuff, and it was so cool. It was all organized with red velvet ropes, that's all I know about that.

I also used to be a girl, I don't know why, I was a curious child. But I always wore my safari hat, and I loved to play Jungle Cruise.

I also remember seeing people in spacesuits and diving suits and riding in cars, and I never could get one! I remember trying to do the diving suit quest but I failed every time, I also tried to get my Driver's License, but I just completely failed at quests. I was around 7 at the time.

I don't think I had really any good friends, I was too young to talk on the computer and be able to know what I'm saying... I probably acted like some weird kid that never talks. So I doubt I had any friends.

This is literally all I remember from the game .-.

Well I don't remember much, but this is what I do remember.

I used to have this little store in the game that had basic stuff like chairs and stuff, and it was so cool. It was all organized with red velvet ropes, that's all I know about that.

I also used to be a girl, I don't know why, I was a curious child. But I always wore my safari hat, and I loved to play Jungle Cruise.

I also remember seeing people in spacesuits and diving suits and riding in cars, and I never could get one! I remember trying to do the diving suit quest but I failed every time, I also tried to get my Driver's License, but I just completely failed at quests. I was around 7 at the time.

I don't think I had really any good friends, I was too young to talk on the computer and be able to know what I'm saying... I probably acted like some weird kid that never talks. So I doubt I had any friends.

This is literally all I remember from the game .-.
Lol. I remember finally getting the diving magic not long before the game closed. I was mostly social in the game not worried about items.

My best friend and I in VMK we're so close, we were pirates champs and would talk about "the day we would get rich in VMK." We counted the days until Halloween when we could get princess outfits and cowboy pants. We would laugh at the people who did taken on VMK and we proudly wore "AGAINST TAKEN" signatures XD. She "got rich" much more quickly than I did, as she lived close to WDW and soon made it a habit of going when she could. We grew apart, as she became insanely rich off of WDW swag and I got rich by pulling myself up by my bootstraps. I tried to reconnect with her but she always would blow me off. Eventually she got a VMK boyfriend and got rid of her against taken signature XD.