OVMK DONE!

Kisura said:
I was actually like this...

I was very upset who was in charge. The only two people who i slightly respected was Grizzly and Megan. Everyone else was Grace's henchmen even the server host was. I played league with all of them and they all were on grace like no other.
I actually agree with you. I find that Grace and them all didn't do proper research and that's what ultimately killed OVMK like really kicking off the main designer/tester of the game? Not cool. I'm glad it was taken down after Amy was falsely accused. The only staff I actually liked was Amy and Grizzly. And it makes me happier that Grizzly is also on here supporting Amy as well.

Kisura

TCLTamamaCandyLover said:
Kisura said:

I was very upset who was in charge. The only two people who i slightly respected was Grizzly and Megan. Everyone else was Grace's henchmen even the server host was. I played league with all of them and they all were on grace like no other.
I actually agree with you. I find that Grace and them all didn't do proper research and that's what ultimately killed OVMK like really kicking off the main designer/tester of the game? Not cool. I'm glad it was taken down after Amy was falsely accused. The only staff I actually liked was Amy and Grizzly. And it makes me happier that Grizzly is also on here supporting Amy as well.
Well seeing as I've been staff on multiple occasions for multiple different Games. I've been in staff for around 6-7 years and I was questioning it off the start. I was also questioning the whole situation with grace on how she got staff was only because she owned VB bullition and then she was constantly using OVMKS members for views on Twitch.tv and followers on twitter while rules directly stated No use of social media on the forums uhmm okay?

Cat

dolan said:
i don't understand why they had to close it. like it just seems immature, like a bunch of middle schoolers were running this. i mean it's like they just gave up because something happened that could easily be fixed and it would only take a week to fix it, but instead of actually fixing it they just shut the whole thing down. why? if staff quits, find new staff. there are plenty of people who would love to be staff for vmk. i just hope that mmk is run more professionally than ovmk was.

p.s. - dis iz tha last tiem u wil here dolan talk wit almoast propar grammr pls.
I think they shut it down mostly because not only did the staff quit on them, but the community too.
We all ganged up and turned on them and made sure out voices were heard.
It's hard to come back from that, as much as it sucks.
I think in this case, starting fresh is the best thing, though it hurts that everything was taken from Nick...
He's the only one of the staff members I feel remorse for

i agree with a lot of people on here.
it's kind of sad that they closed so quickly.
it honestly goes to show that amy was a key component on keeping the game alive.
i think ovmk was poorly organized, i hope mmk shows a difference.

Kisura said:
TCLTamamaCandyLover said:
Kisura said:

Well seeing as I've been staff on multiple occasions for multiple different Games. I've been in staff for around 6-7 years and I was questioning it off the start. I was also questioning the whole situation with grace on how she got staff was only because she owned VB bullition and then she was constantly using OVMKS members for views on Twitch.tv and followers on twitter while rules directly stated No use of social media on the forums uhmm okay?
I too noticed that. Yet when we brought up other social medias we got in trouble, meaning other people on the site yet people acted like Grace was a saint. Which I really hated because I personally didn't like how she acted. Not saying it was only her fault, but she was the ring leader or most of the unneeded drama on OVMK forums and OVMK.

Ice

At least they aren't in charge anymore. Amy knows what she's doing and she's really good at it. (: MMK FTW!

Well...

LONE LIVE MMK (or what ever the new name will be)

-Alex :)

neverlander

RIP.