OVMK DONE!

On the one hand I'm glad the staff has decided to quit, since a lot of people were annoyed with them and their style of running the game, but at the same time I'm kind of heartbroken to see the game go. It was hardly even open.

aceastrofan said:
I'm hoping we can have another positive game experience without interruptions.
Absolutely.
The focus was to heavily centered on certain people in leadership, instead what it's really about - the game and the community as a whole.

Here's to MMK!

relizabeth said:
CaptJackSparrow said:
open vmk is still online right now
no its off now
Yeah i stayed till the end, I fet bad for all those that were just joining and then finding out that it was going away 30 mins later. They were so confused. I tried to spread the word about MMK before the end.

Question

Very Questionable
CaptJackSparrow said:
relizabeth said:
CaptJackSparrow said:
open vmk is still online right now
no its off now
Yeah i stayed till the end, I fet bad for all those that were just joining and then finding out that it was going away 30 mins later. They were so confused. I tried to spread the word about MMK before the end.
They kicked me out early for mentioning MMK

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer

OVMK's final moments! Im the one next to OVMK_Mark in the Goofy hat and mustache! He suggested we dance during its last few minutes :'-(

Shrimp

Shane said:
Shrimp said:
Is that Shane wearing a skirt? See... nobody believed me... I always questioned him...
1) I can read this, you know!
2) It is a KILT, not a SKIRT. Kilts are manly.
Omg... where did you come from... why are you linking to paddle ball APP... why are you excessively using E's for your location and interest... THESE BEHAVIORS ARE UNLIKE YOU. I AM CONCERNED. AMY DO NOT TRUST THIS KILT MAN...

Shane

Shrimp said:
Shane said:
Shrimp said:
Is that Shane wearing a skirt? See... nobody believed me... I always questioned him...
1) I can read this, you know!
2) It is a KILT, not a SKIRT. Kilts are manly.
Omg... where did you come from... why are you linking to paddle ball APP... why are you excessively using E's for your location and interest... THESE BEHAVIORS ARE UNLIKE YOU. I AM CONCERNED. AMY DO NOT TRUST THIS KILT MAN...
Where did I come from? I believe they taught you that in health class :lol:
Why would I not link to my app?
Because SPAAACEEEE
I'm me, trust the kilt man.

Shrimp

Shane said:
Shrimp said:
Where did I come from? I believe they taught you that in health class :lol:
Why would I not link to my app?
Because SPAAACEEEE
I'm me, trust the kilt man.
I don't know how I should feel about you.

You created an IM app for VFK LOL, make one for MMK and then I'll ask the priest if you can be my friend.

Rabbit

Blah, I hardly made any progress. xP
Did I miss its last moments by being away? :I oh well. Shame how something can end so quickly... But still, corruption behind the scenes and all don't help anything. x_x Still kinda shocked by that..

They kicked me out early for mentioning MMK[/quote]
We were stuck in the Emporium and then we all went nuts telling everyone about MMK. Main Street was full. Hey i had a stitch hat for a full 5 minutes! lol

dolan

acnl enthusiast
i don't understand why they had to close it. like it just seems immature, like a bunch of middle schoolers were running this. i mean it's like they just gave up because something happened that could easily be fixed and it would only take a week to fix it, but instead of actually fixing it they just shut the whole thing down. why? if staff quits, find new staff. there are plenty of people who would love to be staff for vmk. i just hope that mmk is run more professionally than ovmk was.

p.s. - dis iz tha last tiem u wil here dolan talk wit almoast propar grammr pls.

For those who haven't seen the page:

It was okay, to be honest. I just feel bad that it all crumbled in a matter of days because of all the drama. I hope MMK and Amy will rise above OVMK and be better than OVMK ever had the potential of being. :)

Kisura

I was actually like this...

I was very upset who was in charge. The only two people who i slightly respected was Grizzly and Megan. Everyone else was Grace's henchmen even the server host was. I played league with all of them and they all were on grace like no other.