Paint in the night Mickey ears?

Elessar

Paint The Night is the parade that's going on at DLR right now. The 16 different colored ears are to represent the multicolored aspect.

Elessar

I'd assume based on previous releases they'd be available at the Emporium? In a previous publication of the newsletter - I'm talking like hours ago, it changed since I got back online - it said there would be 16 pairs each sold separately ... so unless something's changed (since that part is now not in the caption) then I'd assume 1k/ea at Emporium.

Zelena

It says above all this weeks items that it is available for purchase in the emporium (along with the other items)

Kelsey

i wish they recolored ears that are high quality.. these are really grainy and stuff? they're not like the silver ears or the orange ears. they would have looked better if they were more high quality, clean looking and sharp.

I think they are fine other then I wish the lime green ears actually did look different from Earth day ears. Rip the wallet of the people who like to collect ears.

Zelena

Are those pink or purple or magenta ears? If they're pink, I'd wish they'd be more like the color Of pink flip flops or something pinker.