Paint the Night Ears?

Hey guys, I noticed that they will be releasing the "Paint the Noght Ears" and I want to ask @Absolem,@Kali, and@Amy about this:
Does it change colors?
Are all the colors in the ears together or separate?
How much do they cost? (I have around 4000 credits)

Last edited:

Elessar

I'm no staff member but if I had to guess and infer based on newsletter, I'd say it's safe to assume there are a total of 16 different pairs of ears, and if they are consistent with previous hat prices then they are each 1000 credits. So for all ears, that's 16k total.
But again, I'm no staff member. I'm just inferring based on textual evidence and previous sales.

I'm no staff member but if I had to guess and infer based on newsletter, I'd say it's safe to assume there are a total of 16 different pairs of ears, and if they are consistent with previous hat prices then they are each 1000 credits. So for all ears, that's 16k total.
But again, I'm no staff member. I'm just inferring based on textual evidence and previous sales.
Oh.... :( I thought it was like that glow with the show ears.

Elessar

:/ that would be awesome, wouldn't it
Idk how well glowing items work with this game though - would cause a lot of lag most likely

:/ that would be awesome, wouldn't it
Idk how well glowing items work with this game though - would cause a lot of lag most likely
Maybe they will work if the players move. If they stops moving, then it will go with the stopped color until you move again. Similar to the twinkle shoes

Pacific

They are all separate ears with their own color!

I really like the idea of ears changing colors, and I want to find a way to make it work! The blinking shoes work because there are multiple frames within the walking animation, we'd have to figure out a way to make it happen with hats - but us designers will work with Amy and figure out a way hopefully :)

Rygo

It all started with a Mouse
I am just curious about the red ears. Won't that cause a lot of confusion? Especially for new players? @Kali @Absolem and @Amy

I am just curious about the red ears. Won't that cause a lot of confusion? Especially for new players? @Kali @Absolem and @Amy
We figured that, as well. If you haven't seen the blue administrator ears, a retro Mickey Mouse logo was added to differentiate them from normal blue ears. I believe they are working on adding them to the host/moderator ears as well!

Squid

Plus the shades are different. And if a player does get confused, they can always click on the person to see if they have HOST_ or VMK_ in front of their name

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
I do think it's a bit.... excessive. I like the idea, but all at once is a bit tough, especially for players with 1k credits. It would be cool if they were released like 2 or 3 per week. You could call them Mickey Ears - Paint The Night (color).