Passing the time during the Dreams Squad Rounds?

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
What do you guys do to pass the time during each event?

I usually just talk with whomever is in the room,
browse eBay, or play on my tablet and occasionally look up.
Usually before I know it the event either ended or a host is standing there ready to give out prizes. :dance:

If you don't usually do anything but stand around and wait,
what would you suggest as an improvement that could be made?

Someone suggested on another thread to add clams to the rooms during Dreams Squad events,
another mentioned adding a game similar to the pumpkin patch game during Halloween.
I thought that would be a really good idea :twist:

kalyee

I haven't been able to attend a dream event yet, but I feel like adding some sort of game in the public rooms would bring another element to the events - talking to the room is nice, but I'm sure it can get boring and tedious after a while. People were always social during clams - at least when I played - so I'm sure there'd still be plenty of socializing, there'd just also be something to preoccupy oneself with during the long stretch.

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
i listen to music and talk to people (if anyone in the room is talking), or i will switch between tabs every few minutes

Klamath

wants to go to france
I talk with other players in the room. When that gets stale, I just surf the web or work on something I have to do.

As much as I like the idea, Shells will encourage more people to not socialize and just try shelling til a host arrives or doesn't arrive. I like the idea of people trying to socialize and getting to know each other by talking for 2 hours and having fun. Not including talking about 'What they want", "I really need to have that", and/or anything assorted to dreams matter because that's all they're waiting for. Obviously, I'm only in most of the public rooms because that's primarily where hosts are generated and summoned to but I try to make it enjoyable for everyone while waiting. And yes, the talking and mood does die down when people don't think the room will get summoned and you hear the crushed dreams cry but I realized that is part of the fun and suspense :)