Password Reset E-mail isn't arriving

Rabbit

My password stopped working out of nowhere for MyVMK, and the forgotten password e-mails aren't arriving at my mailbox for some reason. I'm sure I'm checking the mailbox the e-mails should be going to, and I don't have reason to think there's no e-mail assigned to the account. What can I do?

Rabbit ~ I have never had a forgotten password email successfully sent to me. I did get lucky and finally figured out my password in the end, but I wonder if it relates to what email provider you use?

Rabbit

Rabbit ~ I have never had a forgotten password email successfully sent to me. I did get lucky and finally figured out my password in the end, but I wonder if it relates to what email provider you use?
I guess I'll keep figuring out what my password might be, then. I've had password emails from the forum sent successfully, but no game emails yet. It's not going to be good if the password retrieval system is completely down, but I guess that's something for staff to look into when they have the time. Ah, well. Thanks for the info!

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I had the same issue. I forgot my password and requested an email. I never received one. I eventually remembered what I changed it to.

Jasmine

I don't think it's ever worked. I think your best bet may be emailing contact@myvmk.com.