Past Concepts of VMK Rec.

As I mentioned in my Greetings thread, I designed alongside Ashley-Pink. These are the creations that came to be.
NOTE: These are only being posted because of personal success. I was proud of these works and therefore enjoy opinions on them.

The below image includes:
- Monsters University: Varsity Jacket - Male - Blue
- Monsters University: Varsity Jacket - Female - Purple
- Oz the Great & Powerful: Good Witch of the North Top, Skirt, Crown & Shoes
- Oz the Great & Powerful: Wicked Witch of the West Skirt, Dress, & Shoes
- Phineas & Ferb: Brother Buster Top & Skirt
- Phineas & Ferb: Platypus Cap
- Phineas & Ferb: Platypus Mickey Ears
- Phineas & Ferb: Where's Perry? Hat
- The Princess & the Frog: Princess Dress Top & Skirt

Thanks for looking :)

I really love the Wicked Witch outfit, MU Jacket, and Tiana's dress. If they were touched up a bit to be more in VMK's style (not so smooth looking, a little pixelly) I would love to see them in game :)

Jasmine

I think they're good, but some are a little pixely around the edges. Overall, good job, though! :)

I remember you from VMKUF :P. You were Tapulous.

Thank you all! Your words and advice mean a lot. Although my time as a designer has come to an end for the time being, I'll remember it all :)

That's right, I was Tapulous! Nice to see you again =]

QueenClarion

As I mentioned in my Greetings thread, I designed alongside Ashley-Pink. These are the creations that came to be.
NOTE: These are only being posted because of personal success. I was extremely proud of these works and therefore enjoy opinions on them.

Oz the Great and Powerful

Monsters University

Phineas and Ferb

My personal favorite, The Princess and the Frog

Thanks for looking :)
I LOVE THEM MATTHEW! really super - Ashley and you really have done some great items - NOW, we need to get VMK back up and running! (yes, i love the princess frog) But the OZ stuff is "TO DIE FOR" love it. There is so much "Disney" we've already lost from not having VMK on-line. Seeing these new ideas and virtual wares really make me miss the game. Those are great THX for sharing!