Penny Arcade

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
so the penny arcade though accurate seems a little, useless. SO i was thinking, dose anybody remember those old games thet you could play if you clicked on adventureland hub? there was the astroid game and the one where you built a track i think. could we add those to the arcades???

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
yes no?

Lost

Staff aren't releasing the because I believe they said they were too easy to win or something, funny seeming they allowed friendly games where you can afk fro guaranteed wins. Maybe they will change their mind on the arcade games but at the moment they will not be re-releasing them. I'm not sure if they were working on an alternative games or not, I think they may have been but I can't say for sure.

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
Staff aren't releasing the because I believe they said they were too easy to win or something, funny seeming they allowed friendly games where you can afk fro guaranteed wins. Maybe they will change their mind on the arcade games but at the moment they will not be re-releasing them. I'm not sure if they were working on an alternative games or not, I think they may have been but I can't say for sure.
who cares if it's too easy!? it was part of VMK it ought to be restored!

Lost

who cares if it's too easy!? it was part of VMK it ought to be restored!
Just going off what staff said in the past xP I think they didn't want people who know how to complete the games to just rush them over and over for the prizes?

I want them back too x( I never completed any that I remember LOL

brookerin

I briefly remember the one where you built some sort of track. I do remember that I loved it and played it all the time. I would love to see those back!