Pi Day Party - Feedback

VMK_Rapunzel

Hello MyVMK'ers!
I just wanted to send a quick thread out to get some feedback about the surprise pop up Pi Day Party last night. It was my first event (and it wouldn't have been possible without a few other staff members helping me out so big kudos and thank you to them!). I felt bad there was nothing to commemorate the day, so I wanted to put something small together to make up for it! (It was kind of a last minute party, which I apologize for!)

I've got some notes written down of things to remember for next time, but I wanted to hear from you!

What worked? What didn't? What can I do to make it better?

I know it wasn't a game– more so just a get together to hang out and meet some of you and have some pie (and some grey stuff because who needs whipped cream?). Would you like to see parties like this in the future?

Let me know your thoughts! (:

:halcyon:
VMK_Rapunzel

PS: For those of you who stopped by last night– Thank you!! It was wonderful to see (and meet!) you all!

VMK_Rapunzel

I wish I could have attended this party. :) I'm sure it went well though.
Hope to see you next time!! :halcyon:
I had the chance to stop by and I think it was awesome. Thank You. Keep up the good work.
Thank you!! I'm glad you were able to stop by!
Not enough pi
3.14/5 stars
(Please don't ban me)
This is hilarious. The giant piece of apple pie wasn't enough? I'll make sure we make bigger pieces next time!:badumtss:

VMK_Rapunzel

LOL @Chansu !
Ignore him! You did amazing love! Next time, I call dibs on the big piece of pie next time :p <3333
Let me know next time and we can get you a giant piece of Apple Pie!

I loved it! And the room decorations being in the shape of pi was hilarious! :dance::bounce:
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it... and got the joke for the shape of the tables :P

VMK_Rapunzel

Thanks so much for joining us, RockStar_PoohBear!

It was a very nice party and you made a lovely hostess. Part of the fun was the unexpectedness of it. Thanks so much for your impromptu party.
Thank you so much! I know sometimes the impromptu events can be a little frustrating, so I didn't want to do that to anyone. I'm glad the surprise made it fun, though! (This is exactly why I posted this thread– to hear feedback like this!) So thank you! And thank you for stopping by!

Pinkie_Poof

I liked it a lot! It's always fun to hang out with staff. I think a lot of players were kind enough to visit for a bit and leave to give others in queue a chance to get in, which was really nice! I know that would be hard to manage which players have been there for a while. So thank you for hosting and thank you to players who stepped out to give players the opportunity to visit :)