Pink Robe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalGold

Ik tbh no idea why lol.. I get it's rare but so is rainbow hoodie probably the same and the rainbow hoodie is worth 1 mil
Soo... I actually saw someone say once that he paid 6 mil for the rainbow hoodie. Idk if it was true or not, but... I've just ruled out that I will NEVER be buying that lol.

Ilovecats

Soo... I actually saw someone say once that he paid 6 mil for the rainbow hoodie. Idk if it was true or not, but... I've just ruled out that I will NEVER be buying that lol.
They got scammed for 5 mil lol... rainbow is going around for 1 mil.someome traded for stitch hat.

Unless back when the crates were going on someone bought it bc it was so sought out for but.. even then that's insane

Who even has 6 million lol.
Wth

DigitalGold

They got scammed for 5 mil lol... rainbow is going around for 1 mil.someome traded for stitch hat.

Unless back when the crates were going on someone bought it bc it was so sought out for but.. even then that's insane

Who even has 6 million lol.
Wth
I completely agree!! Maybe they got scammed then because I haven't seen someone buy one since, so maybe it really is just 1 mil. (lol JUST 1 mil...)

Status
Not open for further replies.