Pinkie_Poof rebirth! Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie_Poof

Hello! I am Pinkie_Poof from original VMK! (I really don't know why I chose that name, but eh, I was young. I wanted to keep the same name in hopes to find my friends.) I thought I'd introduce myself! I just came across this game and literally squealed in excitement! I can't believe how awesome this game is, and the nostalgia is so real. I am so impressed with this game, how it is the same but new, with the same magic as I remember.

You will find me playing Pirates, exploring, questing, and building guest rooms! Still building up my closet for Cute or Boot ;)

I am looking for friends including xwing and Ace_Answers which I posted in lost and found. Hope to see you in game!
~Be kind to one another

I think I've seen xwing a few times :o Hi :wave:

Hello! I am Pinkie_Poof from original VMK! (I really don't know why I chose that name, but eh, I was young. I wanted to keep the same name in hopes to find my friends.) I thought I'd introduce myself! I just came across this game and literally squealed in excitement! I can't believe how awesome this game is, and the nostalgia is so real. I am so impressed with this game, how it is the same but new, with the same magic as I remember.

You will find me playing Pirates, exploring, questing, and building guest rooms! Still building up my closet for Cute or Boot ;)

I am looking for friends including xwing and Ace_Answers which I posted in lost and found. Hope to see you in game!
~Be kind to one another
Welcome back to the kingdom! :hug: If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.