Villains - Clayton
Villains - Governor Ratcliffe
Villains - Jafar
Villains - Judge Claude Frollo
Villains - Shan Yu
Villains - Shere Khan​
1.5 k per = 9k?
1k?
22k for all? I tried my best with the values but let me know if I'm way off on something.

Sure thing. Please let me know when you're free to meet. :)
just pm me when you're available and i'll log on :)
Will do! I'm actually available now and off & on until about midnight EST if you'll be free?
10k?

1k per = 2k?

1.5 k per = 9k?

1k?
22k for all? I tried my best with the values but let me know if I'm way off on something.
Would you be able to do 24k for them all? The ZPD Badge Pin sold for 2.5k when it was released in stores. :)

Attachments

Buizel

Hello I'm sorry are you still selling Push magic because I'm havin a real bad day and Push was important to my childhood I need to buy it like asap[DOUBLEPOST=1494931934][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello I'm sorry are you still selling Push magic because I'm havin a real bad day and Push was important to my childhood I need to buy it like asap
if you are could you do 12k?? I'm desperate lol

Last edited:
Sounds good to me :) Let me know when you're free to meet up!
I'm in-game now for a little longer, but I'll be on later tonight from about 9pm-12am EST if that works for ya? :)
Hello I'm sorry are you still selling Push magic because I'm havin a real bad day and Push was important to my childhood I need to buy it like asap[DOUBLEPOST=1494931934][/DOUBLEPOST] if you are could you do 12k?? I'm desperate lol
I'm so sorry you're having a bad day. :( I'm here if you need to talk. *hugs*

The Push magic is on hold for @star girl at 20k, but I'll let you know if the trade falls through. :)

Buizel

I'm in-game now for a little longer, but I'll be on later tonight from about 9pm-12am EST if that works for ya? :)

I'm so sorry you're having a bad day. :( I'm here if you need to talk. *hugs*

The Push magic is on hold for @star girl at 20k, but I'll let you know if the trade falls through. :)
Thanks ^^' that's no problem, I may've found someone else who has it for 20k

Status
Not open for further replies.