Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_Stitch

Can I have valentines day Stitch??
And how much for dole whip?
And how much for pirate mickey, white rabbit, lucky, and oswald tsums?

Thx!

Interested in seeing what these are and also to buy:):
Rainbow unicorn hide and seek
Bambi valentines
2014 snowflake
Pirate and princess
Room: splash mountain bayou and winter wonderland
Traveling stitch
Valentines glove
Valentines eeyore
Pls and ty :)
Sure thing. :) I haven't been on much lately, but just let me know what time(s) works for you, and I'll try my best to be available at that point. :)
Can I have valentines day Stitch??
And how much for dole whip?
And how much for pirate mickey, white rabbit, lucky, and oswald tsums?
Thx!
Yes, Stitch is still available. As for the others, I put a question mark next to them because I'm not entirely solid on their values.....but I can tell you what I've seen them traded for recently?
I would love tropical chernabog if you still have it.
I do still have it. :)
do you still have this for trade?
Sure do. :)

Ice_Cream

If there's food, I'm there.. :)
Sure thing. :) I haven't been on much lately, but just let me know what time(s) works for you, and I'll try my best to be available at that point. :)

Yes, Stitch is still available. As for the others, I put a question mark next to them because I'm not entirely solid on their values.....but I can tell you what I've seen them traded for recently?

I am available every night 9-12 pm est except tonight, unless i finish my chores early XD, so I'll pm you then! Unless youre on now bc i can be on for like 1 hr :)

S_Stitch

Ok, actually I can't trade now since I am on vacation till August! Thx though!

Status
Not open for further replies.