Pirates Game is Coming TONIGHT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyBoo

Yes! The Pirates of the Caribbean Game! Working right now! Oh my goodness! Thank you so so much Amy! When I log on, I'll go straight to the game!

:yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::yay::dance2::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw::seesaw:

Lapid

Great job on the game Amy! It's a very faithful recreation but I've noticed a small issue: the cannonball item pickup only restores 1 shot. In the original version I believe it restored anywhere from 2-4, but now it feels like after you've fired your shots you end up having to sail around the map looking for ammo. It really slows down the pace of the game and the timer runs out frequently; is it possible that the ammo pickups could be buffed? Regardless, excellent job and thank you for restoring an important part of my (and many others') favorite game!

Edit: Upon further playing it seems there is a possibility of getting 2 shots from a cannon pickup, but perhaps that chance could be increased? Also, I noticed there seems to be a game-crashing bug that forces players to log out involving a ship traveling to the edge of the map on Level 3 Stage 2.

Edit 2: The crash seems to happen regardless of whether anyone is on the edge, not too sure what causes it (Everyone freezes, the exit game button doesn't work, only thing to do is relog).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.