Pixel Art gifs

hailjune

Corporal Princess
Pixel Art gifs Shop

:bounce:Some things I made as gif/pixel practice, that might be appreciated here.:bounce:

:rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow:
:megaphone: I am now charging for gifs.
(due to their overwhelmingly unexpected popularity, and my lack of free time in the near future)

Prices:
  • Original unanimated pixel sprite = 1,000-1,500 credit spree (depending on size)
  • Original GIF pixel sprite = 1,500-2,000 credit spree (depending on size)
  • Basic package = 500-1,000 credit spree (depending on size)
  • Name (see ImCarl's gif) = additional 250 credit spree

Rules and information:
  • If you have a request, then either make an offer or ask me what I'd like for the credit spree.
  • These prices are per character, so group shots would be however many characters times the original price.
  • Prices are subject to change.
  • I will include the still image with all gifs, like in my previous posts.
  • The basic package will include a simple gif and the un-animated version of the sprite.To save myself some time I made most of the previous requests by using some default bases that I had already made (these will be used for the "basic package").
  • Original art means I would make an entirely new base for your gif.
  • The minimum size I'm willing to do is 150x150 pixels (the size of Famous's sprite), and the max would probably be 400x400 pixels (the size of my signature).
  • I work on requests as I receive them, but I won't post your art until AFTER I have been paid. So if you order one and someone else orders one and they pay before you, I'll still work on yours first.
  • I stop taking requests when the request list is full, but I can message you when a spot opens up to see if you're still interested.
Request form:
  • Pose(basic package has simpler poses)-
  • Animation (how you would like the gif to move)-
  • Character reference (preferably a picture)-
  • Size-
  • Other information-

Request list:
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open

:pickme:TAKING requests at this time.:pickme:

Finished MyVMK character requests:
Famous

Jason

RiverSong

Silhouette

Comicnati

ImChris

Amigoking

Krayonz

Hipster

Zombiebuttz
:rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow::halcyon::rainbow:
Any questions or concerns? Just ask me!
Thanks for stopping by!

hailjune

Corporal Princess

I hope this is okay...

Certainly River!
It'll probably be done later tonight though, since I'm about to leave. Any preference in pose, size, and movement? Or do you want the same kind as Famous?

hailjune

Corporal Princess
Comicnati,
There'd be two people ahead of you, so I'm not sure when I'd finish yours, but I'm willing to do it :3
Just give me the details (what your character looks like, size, pose, etc.)

Comicnati,
There'd be two people ahead of you, so I'm not sure when I'd finish yours, but I'm willing to do it :3
Just give me the details (what your character looks like, size, pose, etc.)

That's okay I'm in no rush you can take your time with the others :D
I would like this outfit but give her red hair.
For size and pose can you do it how you have your avatar?

Thank you again :D

hailjune

Corporal Princess
Comicnati, the attachment you used isn't working for some reason (it takes me to a page that says "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator")