Which do you want

• Both

Votes: 50 61.7%
  • Old

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • New

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters
Voted for the old because my room just doesn't look right anymore.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I voted both but want the rooms turned back to the old and let us choose. Please I am so beyond sad. Of all the time I spent building. They are all ruined more than 15 rooms.

It is not selfish to have both options. When these old pixels were switched to the new crate-like pixels with a rim, it messed up the look of some people’s room, such as LittleBelle, Mr. Photographer, myself, and others. We’ve always had to build with the flat, old pixels and people have built rooms that worked well with this type of pixel. For some others, this new look had suited their rooms and had actually improved it. In order to accommodate both sides, having the option to buy both the old and new pixels would be the best option in my opinion. I do like the design of these new pixels, I am not complaining. But in some cases the flat old pixels work better, and in others these new pixels work better. If they were both able to be bought, instead of a forced change to just one type of pixel, this wouldn’t be an issue. A lot of people worked hard into building their rooms (using the old pixel design) and it isn’t right to suddenly change their rooms without warning, or even being able to vote about this on a poll on the forums before the change occurred. I seriously think having the option for both should be considered.

Our rooms that we built before the change were built to accommodate the look of the first pixel’s design. When these were all switched, it ruined the look of it. In my case of this room, these new pixels are a bit bigger so now the overall room is now too tall and one of Beemo’s eyes isn’t showing and most of the B on the side isn’t showing either. Before it had a smoother look but the ridges of new pixels takes that away.

I suppose I missed something, but why were they changed? I like both designs and think both work well for a number of different uses. Obviously, the crate style doesn't work well for large structures (although I think it looks cool as flooring). I'd be upset if mine were randomly switched like that. :/

I don't see what's wrong with having both. It helps to broaden uses and creativity.

Jasmine

I honestly don't like the new design at all, but I know some people do, so both, I guess.

But yeah, my VMK logo just looks weird now.

I voted old, just because the new ones aren't flush with one another and it is making me batty. It's probably an easy fix, and I hope they do because I love the idea of having more variety.

Last edited:

brainfreeze

The one and only...
I like the new style.. That's exactly how I would have wanted them. But I feel bad for those that had rooms that it changed the look. If only they just made them so when you ROTATE them, it would change to the old "flush" style.

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I was so hoping when I logged into today it would all be fixed. As you can see from the poll. This was not a good move to make. So please fix it. Sooner rather than later would be really appreciated.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I never liked the old ones as they just never felt like they fit within the game... I certainly would never have them visible if I made a room unless I found a good connection with what I'm building.

The new ones just look a bit awkward in people's already completed rooms, but I like them more than the old ones. But that's just my opinion.

Towards this poll I would think both should be up for availability if that's possible. That way people can decide which they want.

Also I wouldn't expect a change right away. Maybe in the next few days.

Cyber Toon

Personally I would like it if they were to include the old ones as the item everyone is currently using, the new ones with the name "risen edge pixels", and the really, really old ORIGINAL pixels under the name "beveled pixels". All three would have a separate section (or sub-shop or whatever you call the options within a shop) in the pixels shop that you could choose from.

Last edited: