Pixie Hollow Pixie Dust Tree Guest Room

So... I haven't had much time to do anything lately, but since I had a tad bit of free time, I thought I'd just show an ugly concept of what a guest room for VMK could look like. The entrance would be where the entrance to the tron room is, and the pixie dust fall would of course be animated in the final edit if I continued on with this project. What do you think of the general idea? :)

- Are you ready for ugliness? If so click the spoiler! -

OstrichJockey

Can't wait to see what your masterpiece will look like with a little more sparkle and pixie dust! :D

Since I can't draw for beans (I'm barely past the stick figure stage), I'm relying on googled imagery to ask if you were aiming for something along these lines:

PixieHollow_AnimalFriends_n.jpg

D23_PixieHollow.jpg

@OstrichJockey I was going from a scene in the Tinkerbell and the lost treasure. There is a brief moment when Terence and Tink are at the pixie dust tree and there is a pool of pixie dust. I forget the time it was in the movie, but it was a very brief fixed shot close to VMKs angle. I had to adjust the location of the pixie dust for a walkable area since the dust was in the center xD

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Yesss A Pixie Hollow guest room is a great idea, since we don't have Tinkerbell & company items in the game. I would love it if you continued it.