Player Owned Shops

Bindingkey

this is actually a really nice idea! and it helps if you're hunting for rare stuff or items that they're not selling in the store at the moment.

Especially for people doing inventory cleanouts! They could say "Hey guys! I'm selling all this stuff. Go to my room too buy anything!"

Bindingkey

i'm also seeing like a little makeshift H&M with a group of friends adding onto the register and acting all professional like it's a real business they're running and when a customer comes up to one of the workers on duty and asks if they have any more of the Elsa shirts but in pink and idk like i can definitely see a major interactive and engaging community aspect to adding this:clap:

What if there was an item in the game, something like a till (cash register), that you could buy. You'd place it in your room, and then put items in it. Then, you can set a price for these items and players can come and buy them for credits (with some kind of a "tax", so you lose some of the price you list). It would of course need to be restocked by hand, but basically you could put anything tradeable in there, even tickets to other rooms you own. People could go to your room and buy what's in the item whenever they want to, you don't have to be there.

Just a thought, it wouldn't be hard to add really :)
Player-owned shops? Sounds just like a Marketplace, but whatever floats your boat.

CaptainGianna

TBH, it would really take out a lot of the fun of trading… I think the problem in myvmk is that everything cost too many credits. In vmk no one ever sold stuff for credits we also traded rare for rare because the cost of stuff in the shop was so much cheaper.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
TBH, it would really take out a lot of the fun of trading… I think the problem in myvmk is that everything cost too many credits. In vmk no one ever sold stuff for credits we also traded rare for rare because the cost of stuff in the shop was so much cheaper.
Uhm, tons of people traded stuff for credits. Kiosks were used to trade credits, which while it worked, it opened up the possibility of being scammed. Having something like this would be a great way to trade items for a fair value in credits.

And im pretty sure the costs of things do not differ much from those of VMK. It may just be the lack of ways to earn credits that make you think that.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Bumping this up..Since the amount of giftcards used during the competition has dwindled the supply, something like the cash register would be more useful than ever now.

that would be cool.. another option for making crdits:)

Bindingkey

I'd totally open my own shop. Buy up tons of items and make the credits back in fair-prices and keep the availability going. i honestly think this would help with the game economy. i've replied in this thread dozens of times, but i am so for this.