Hi how much for this stuff:

1- Cowboy Woody's Sheriff Hat
1- Cowboy Woody's Sheriff Pants
1- Cowboy Woody's Sheriff Vest
1- Mickey Ears Pilgrim
1- Vampire Jacket
1- Vampire Pants
15k for all? I'm not positive.....[DOUBLEPOST=1465646887][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi are you selling the prince charming outfit in full? or could i just buy the shoes from the outfit? thanks :)
So sorry, I completely skipped over your post by accident! :blush:

I'd prefer to sell the set as a whole, but I can break it for the right price I guess haha. How much were you thinking for the shoes?

Last edited:
umm kinda seems high would would you like for just then
1- Cowboy Woody's Sheriff Hat
1- Cowboy Woody's Sheriff Pants
1- Cowboy Woody's Sheriff Vest
1- Mickey Ears Pilgrim

Umm Well Im waiting on a trade for the pants and vests and there selling them to me for 1k each, i dont know prices well tbh. and the ears ive seen selling on forums between 4-5k so would you do 3k for the cowboy woody outfit and like 4k for the ears if that seems fair?

Umm Well Im waiting on a trade for the pants and vests and there selling them to me for 1k each, i dont know prices well tbh. and the ears ive seen selling on forums between 4-5k so would you do 3k for the cowboy woody outfit and like 4k for the ears if that seems fair?
Could you do 8k for the lot? Just asking because I have an offer of 3.5k just for Woody's hat alone.

Tangara

Hey!
I was looking at buying the Duffy Hat, Yellow Explorer shorts, and/or the Black Mansion pants. How much are you looking for for each?
Thanks!

Hey!
I was looking at buying the Duffy Hat, Yellow Explorer shorts, and/or the Black Mansion pants. How much are you looking for for each?
Thanks!
Duffy Hat- 10k?
Yellow Explorer shorts- 3k?
Black Mansion Pants- 3k?

I'm really not solid on values, so please let me know what you think would be fair. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.