Please Archive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im interested in the sparky hat how much for it? Also i think i might have silver key pins that your looking for but im not sure if thats the right item. We can meet up and see.

Hey how much for 1 of each of the Advent pins? 4k for all?
I can do 4.5k, so 500c each. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1470774781][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey im interested in the sparky hat how much for it? Also i think i might have silver key pins that your looking for but im not sure if thats the right item. We can meet up and see.
Highest bid for the hat right now is 30k.

I'm actually leaving for the airport in a couple of hours, and I'm about to try to take a nap haha. Since I'll be out of town for a few days, I don't know my exact availability, but late nights would probably be best (CST).

Thanks!

I can do 4.5k, so 500c each. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1470774781][/DOUBLEPOST]
Highest bid for the hat right now is 30k.

I'm actually leaving for the airport in a couple of hours, and I'm about to try to take a nap haha. Since I'll be out of town for a few days, I don't know my exact availability, but late nights would probably be best (CST).

Thanks!
Sounds good to me! When are you on? I most likely will be on from like 9pm - 1am EST. I am on now for the next hour or so though.

Sounds good to me! When are you on? I most likely will be on from like 9pm - 1am EST. I am on now for the next hour or so though.
Hey there, :)

Sorry for the slow reply.....I've been out of town for a few days. I'm logging in-game now for a bit if you're free? Otherwise I'll be back home tomorrow night and will be available after 10:30pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.