--PLEASE CLOSE--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Special MMK Gift?

I think its a great idea, but they seem to have enough on their hands at the moment.

Day 1 badge is enough, part of the problem with OVMK was that items like Pink Stitch Hats and Churro Carts were only given to certain people, and those who didn't have them got mad because they felt it wasn't fair that just because they didn't watch a livestream, they didn't get an item. This would be similar, those who log on the day after will be mad that they don't get a special item just because they were 1 day late. Even if the item is untradeable, it will still cause problems because a lot of people who didn't get it will want it.

bird said:
On top of the day 1 badges, what i think we should do is for the first 24 hours, the first accounts made from each IP address should get a special hat. Maybe silver mickey ears to the first players of 24 hours? And make it non-tradeable. What do you think? As a special gift and such?
We have 3 players at our house that wouldn't be fair for the first one to get a special prize.

Fairy

eevee said:
Day 1 badge is enough, part of the problem with OVMK was that items like Pink Stitch Hats and Churro Carts were only given to certain people, and those who didn't have them got mad because they felt it wasn't fair that just because they didn't watch a livestream, they didn't get an item. This would be similar, those who log on the day after will be mad that they don't get a special item just because they were 1 day late. Even if the item is untradeable, it will still cause problems because a lot of people who didn't get it will want it.
Agreeed. I think the day 1 badge is good enough

A Day 1 badge would be great. The first time you log in on Day 1, no matter what your IP address is. It'll apply solely to your account.

I disagree on almost every level. It's a bad attitude to take. Oh yea, we were here first, we get something exlcusive. I wouldn't mind a pin or something, though even that would be stretching it, but in VMK, hats are a big deal, and making one exclusive to people able to login on day one is not okay. Besides, the Born on Day 1 badge was available to anyone who joined in the VMK beta, I feel it should be so here as well.
Your reward for being on MMK early should be just that. Being on early. You can start getting credits first, you can start trading first, you can do anything first. Why should you also be rewarded with an item?

Grant

Get high through the lows

Although silver mickey ears would be awesome to get, the 1 Day badge is fine right now.
Maybe a special gift later on to reward those who joined during beta would be an idea, but i'm not sure if they're having a beta phase with the game.

bird said:
Okay.. lets fix your issue with this idea Pianist, Make everyone who logs in during the first days of the game get the ears. Its not going to be tradable so it doesnt matter if 10,000 people get the item or 20..
Now that is a better idea! Sorry I wasn't able to offer a counter idea, I was on my ipod in a waiting room.

InaDaze

The Confused One.

I support the Day 1 badge idea.

The Mickey Ears/special hat should be able to everyone when they first log-in or as something for their first log-in. It shouldn't be selective to just those who get in on the first day or first few days.

Also if you say they can be any color certain colors shouldn't be allowed to be chosen depending on what is done with Staff ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.