PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Not the pirate scarf with the skull and crossbones, but the other one that’s open on the top lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did you still want this, sorry ive been going tthrough some stuff

how much for ur dance tiles and ur roses to the left of them?
also the palm tree to the right of ur princess and the frog table?
& the doves/white birds please

also where are u i should be in pirates lobby
right now my dance tiles are on hold but do you have an offer for everything else?[DOUBLEPOST=1512790434][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please can I have the Jack Skellington Toy, the Zero Toy, and the Scrum Doll? @Stephherrs
do you have offers bby

Last edited:

Trevuh

This is everything i'm interested in

x5 teacup candle

x5 roses

x2 stained glass windows

x4 flower bush

x2 flower petal rug

x4 rose wall / normal wall

x1up chairs / doug

x1picnic basket

x2 bench

x4 pink flower rugs

x1cupid statue

x1nightstand table

And maybe some flats

I bought a Zero, then maybe 2k for Jack & idk how much scrump is worth.
ive been selling scrump for 5k and 2k for jack will work[DOUBLEPOST=1512867669][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is everything i'm interested in

x5 teacup candle

x5 roses

x2 stained glass windows

x4 flower bush

x2 flower petal rug

x4 rose wall / normal wall

x1up chairs / doug

x1picnic basket

x2 bench

x4 pink flower rugs

x1cupid statue

x1nightstand table

And maybe some flats
do you have any offers on such things? i can look up values but just wondering if you have a ballpark guestimation

Lost.in.Fantasyland

WDW Attractions CM, & a random katastrophe
I can do that :3
Let me know when we can meet up okii?

ive been selling scrump for 5k and 2k for jack will work[DOUBLEPOST=1512867669][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you have any offers on such things? i can look up values but just wondering if you have a ballpark guestimation
[DOUBLEPOST=1512868805][/DOUBLEPOST]Steph i just realized there's some more stuff I'd like if that's alright.

If I may take 2 magician curtains maybe 4k for both, a cloud for 3k, 2 of the pandora feet, but idk if they're really rare

Last edited:
I can do that :3
Let me know when we can meet up okii?

[DOUBLEPOST=1512868805][/DOUBLEPOST]Steph i just realized there's some more stuff I'd like if that's alright.

If I may take 2 magician curtains maybe 4k for both, a cloud for 3k, 2 of the pandora feet, but idk if they're really rare
let me look some stuff up and thats all sounds pretty reasonable. im playing another game atm but ill lyk bby <3

@Stephherrs No problem! My wifi has been down all day (I'm using a hot spot right now) so idk when I will be on next but I'll let you know. Could you do 4k?
Yes and I'll be on tomorrow night or sunday!
Are any hair bows still available?

and what about complete princess outfits? hm (like aurora/rapunzel/ariel) etc
I believe I have a decent amount of bows and now sure about complete outfits. We can meet in game and I can show you

hi!
how much for:
ornament ears
peter pan outfit
home theater chair
bambi toy

lmk ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.