Status
Not open for further replies.

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
What are you asking for:

Oswald ears?

Retro Tomorrowland pin set?

Flynn rider top (unsure on name)?

And the lil brown pan shoes (unsure on name)?

Jay.

How much for royal purple flowers, clouds, tv with matching chairs, and fireplace?[DOUBLEPOST=1514238806][/DOUBLEPOST]And experiment un opened

What are you asking for:
Oswald ears? 4k

Retro Tomorrowland pin set? offer??

Flynn rider top (unsure on name)? 4k

And the lil brown pan shoes (unsure on name)? 2k
[DOUBLEPOST=1514257167][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for royal purple flowers, clouds, tv with matching chairs, and fireplace?[DOUBLEPOST=1514238806][/DOUBLEPOST]And experiment un opened
flowers 2k each, clouds just sold, tv 4k, chairs sold, fireplace 4k

Last edited:

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Oswald ears? 4k

Retro Tomorrowland pin set? offer??

Flynn rider top (unsure on name)? 4k

And the lil brown pan shoes (unsure on name)? 2k
[DOUBLEPOST=1514257167][/DOUBLEPOST]
flowers 2k each, clouds just sold, tv 4k, chairs sold, fireplace 4k

I would love to take the top, shoes, and hat for 10k. I can try to be online tomorrow night?

I honestly have no idea on current value of that pin set so I don't even know where to begin with an offer. I just rejoined the game--haven't been on since 2014 haha!

I would love to take the top, shoes, and hat for 10k. I can try to be online tomorrow night?

I honestly have no idea on current value of that pin set so I don't even know where to begin with an offer. I just rejoined the game--haven't been on since 2014 haha!
Let me know when you're on bby

Is this an updated photo of what you currently have left? If so, I am interested in a few clothing items and some room pins.
Most is updated. Clothing is mostly, and I should I have most rooms![DOUBLEPOST=1514738798][/DOUBLEPOST]
how much do u sell the purple/pink dress for, and also how much does your ears cost?
You mean rapunzels or winter belle dress? And which ears love?

Status
Not open for further replies.