PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

daze

h interested in sally shirt, and the red strapless crop and the light blue crop, the galaxy leggings, galaxy tutu, the purple and white scarves, slanted red glasses and the penguin top pls

Last edited:
Hi! Hm for brown cowboy pants and I believe it’s the black haunted mansion pants (top row, third one over)? :)
brown cowboy pants i've seen going for 5-10k, and they're Linguini's pants they were about 2k!

h interested in sally shirt, and the red strapless crop and the light blue crop, the galaxy leggings, galaxy tutu, the purple and white scarves, slanted red glasses and the penguin top pls
hi! sally crop top or sally shirt? the red crop and sally crop are sold, light blue crop is 2k, galaxy leggings are 3k, the tutu is actually constance hatchaway skirt but it's sold, purple and white scarves are 2k each, red glasses are sold and penguin is also sold

Hi! Hm for the pluto hat and also the spinelli dress?
hi! pluto hat 2k and spinelli dress 2k as i don't have the skirt with it!

ashleyyyg

FlyingYellowLemon
brown cowboy pants i've seen going for 5-10k, and they're Linguini's pants they were about 2k!

hi! sally crop top or sally shirt? the red crop and sally crop are sold, light blue crop is 2k, galaxy leggings are 3k, the tutu is actually constance hatchaway skirt but it's sold, purple and white scarves are 2k each, red glasses are sold and penguin is also sold

hi! pluto hat 2k and spinelli dress 2k as i don't have the skirt with it!
yay! can I get both pls <3

Status
Not open for further replies.