[please delete]

It's sad not many players get recognition for stuff like this. It's a good thing you did, because that was very nice of him. I know people have gave so much away to people and they never get any recognition, and it's really disappointing.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
It's sad not many players get recognition for stuff like this. It's a good thing you did, because that was very nice of him. I know people have gave so much away to people and they never get any recognition, and it's really disappointing.
I agree with this 100%. A massive thank you to the players that keep the magic in the game, and in this case, [MENTION=4293]Esqueleto[/MENTION].

I'd also like to thank someone named Autumn who haves me multiple rares for no reason.

VMK players/community is great.

Fiyero

While nothing against Esqueleto or other players like him, I personally don't think giving out your items to other people constitutes a Gold Star Reward Pin/Cl Position.

These are for people who go above and beyond to help the community, in more ways than just handing out items for free. It's for people who run Facebook groups to keep people inform, run programs like the MyVMK Pal client to provide different features for the game, and who are always ready and willing to help others in a variety of ways.

While giving out items for free may factor into this, I know of people who have given out items before, but as being helpful towards the community, they aren't.

Once again, no disrespect towards Esqueleto or any other member who willingly gives out their items.

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
I'm so glad other people are doing this and spreading love <3

----------

It has nothing to do with getting a star, btw.

The star thing wasn't even out when I started doing it, fyi :)

But also, don't be discriminating against people wanting him to get a gold star, if they think he's contributing to the community positively, which giving should always be seen as, then let them nominate him to get one. I think giving people things they want, but might not otherwise get because of the economy is contributing by not hoarding goods and letting everyone experience the magic.

:) have a nice day

Last edited:

Fiyero

Me giving out items for free isnt towards trying to get a star, just an fyi. Have a magical day.
I know it wasn't. I'm sure you have all the good intentions in doing it, and I appreciate that, as well as those who have partaken in your generosity. However, there were some people who were promoting you for Gold Star/CL so I just wanted to air my opinion about that.

----------

It has nothing to do with getting a star, btw.

The star thing wasn't even out when I started doing it, fyi :)
As I said above, I understand that you were not doing it for a gold star. I'm just speaking towards the people who want to give you and others a gold star for it.

Again, thanks for doing it :) I know many appreciate your generosity.