[please delete]

The "!Magic" is kind of useless because there's magic words you can say to get the magic to work. I don't like "!Collectall" because that kind of ruins the point of going to visit NPC's to get your credits. Other than those, these would be pretty useful.

The "!Magic" is kind of useless because there's magic words you can say to get the magic to work. I don't like "!Collectall" because that kind of ruins the point of going to visit NPC's to get your credits. Other than those, these would be pretty useful.
I agree. Some of these just sound like you guys are getting lazy.. "!pickall" is already a function you just have to click two buttons. Is it really that much work for you?
Though I would LOVE "!scroll".

I feel like !boot in the case that you can't find the player and you'd have to tear apart the room to do so, and !limit because there currently is no way to tell how close to room limit you are, and !scroll (though we could possibly code a way to just scroll up the feed maybe. But that would be up to Amy and the difficulty) but other than that, I don't feel like we need a majority of these just because we already have ways of doing them, and as today's society continues on, we get lazier because of new technologies making life easier. I just feel like we should try to keep VMK as close to the old one as possible, only adding what may be needed. But we can also add a room limit thing in the info box of owner. (not trying to just favor the ones I chose, just commands I feel players may need without getting too lazy) But aside from that, these are good command ideas, I just don't think all of them are necessary :D

Bindingkey

"!collectall"? it's just a minute out of game time to visit each NPC plus i like doing that

some of these commands just seem like cheat ways to go about regular in-game activity. "!boot" is a good command though.

Thorn

Make it Green
I'd love for room OWNERS to have a !tele command to quickly transport themselves to places in the room WITHOUT having to move furniture and stuff to get there.

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
I feel like players in their room should have staff commands, other than banning and stuff on the accounts of course, but teleporting and banning a player permanently from the room, things like that.