Please for the love of god buy my stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonsils

Hi, i'd love to meet up with you in game to look at a few of your clothes <3 thank you
Of course! I'll be off an on all day riding PPR. I'll be more active tonight around 5PM EST. Let me know when you can meet! (:[DOUBLEPOST=1542204720][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I get the Kylo Ren mask?
Sure thing! I'll be off and on all day riding PPR and I'll be more active tonight around 5 EST so let me know when you can meet up! (:

Katharine

Of course! I'll be off an on all day riding PPR. I'll be more active tonight around 5PM EST. Let me know when you can meet! (:[DOUBLEPOST=1542204720][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sure thing! I'll be off and on all day riding PPR and I'll be more active tonight around 5 EST so let me know when you can meet up! (:
I'll be around for a few hours :)

ptaradactyl

I’m going to have to pass on the mask, but thank you anyways!

Last edited:
Still available! I see this is from Sunday so let me know if you're still in need of one. I'll be off and on all weekend and can meet up anytime.
I would still like to buy one, and possibly the pixar sketch dug and luxo ball if you have those as well :)
My whole weekend is open, so whatever works best for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.