Please Help!!

I have been having a really annoying issue with not being able to log into MyVmk on my laptop. I can log in just fine on our family computer and on my boyfriend's laptop, so it's obviously an issue on my computer. I'm pretty positive it has to do with shockwave. I have done everything I can possibly think of to fix it...but nothing has worked. It has been a little over a week since this randomly happened out of no where, and I think it may have to do with the fact that I updated to the newest version of shockwave because this problem started happening after that. However, I have tried downloading older versions of shockwave as well. That didn't work either. I was searching through the forums and found that Lost was having the EXACT same issue earlier last year. Here's the link of what was happening to Lost, and is now happening to me. I love it because it has screenshots of all the same errors and things I'm seeing.
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/adobe-shockwave-issues.11651/

By the way, I have cleared my cache and tried different browsers. I use Chrome normally. I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled every version of shockwave about 100 times. Lol. I have updated Java and restarted my computer after every update. I am at a complete loss...any suggestions??

iamabigdisfan

I had this problem once before. After an update there was an issue getting into game. I did a system restore, restoring it back to day before update, which corrected the problem. I now will pick and choose what updates are allowed on my laptop and not allow auto updates.
Hopefully the system restore works.

It will only let me do a system restore back to December 25th, which I did. But this issue started happening before Christmas. Probably like December 22 or 23? And I don't know how to clean disks under maintenance. Lol not sure what that means

Lost

Sorry for not seeing this sooner.

I don't remember what fixed it in the end.

I ended up playing on the Administrator account on my laptop (Even though my profile has Admin, there is a separate account with nothing really on it), which didn't have any changes I made to shockwave and that worked. I think I quit for a few months and when I came back I found I could load the game on my main laptop account again. I also learned to never update my shockwave when VMK asks me too LOL.

There was a "SWNDL.exe" or something file which was part of the problem and when I ended the process, the game would sometimes load when I was having the problem.

Honestly I tried everything and nothing worked. I installed slim versions of shockwave and full versions going back a while. I tried different browsers, deleting files that may have been connected after the problem started. Going through exe. programs that started when I opened the game and seeing which caused a problem. Nothing really greatly worked.

The only advice I can give you is if you have another file/user on your computer/laptop then try using that account to play for a while. Maybe in a month of 2 the shockwave you have will fix itself. It may be that you aren't fully deleting shockwave, I think I found that some of the files (Ones which gave the problem) didn't uninstall when I deleted it or something.

Good luck :x