Please keep the game Disney

Pirateboi

Can we please just be happy we have a game to play in. Honestly there is only so many disney themed items to embrace building items they're going to have to SHIFT outside the disney theme to be able to do so. My gosh i'm so over the negativity lately. It never fails someone is complaining about something. We should just be thankful we have a game to play instead of always criticizing what items are put into game.

Amy

Head Administrator
Just a little concerning that the game is shifting from being Disney themed, to VFK/Dr. Who themed. Can we please stick to the Disney concept of VMK? This is the reason why we all came back to this game.

This also goes for the items and the whole Tardis booth in the PPR.

@Amy
It's not being released, it's a bit of fun.

Also, you might notice where it was. London. Those things used to be all over London, and not because of Doctor Who (though it was a Doctor Who reference, I still don't see the harm in having something like that in one room for a week).

I loved the Tardis and highly appreciate any taste of change in-game. From the OG VMK & MyVMK, they're both very strictly Disney themed only (which I love and is a big part of why I play also), but I love that with this opportunity everyone will never get bored playing.:fancy::wizard:

We have the game in our hands, it's all just fun. :hearts::grizzly::halcyon:

Froglet

Frog + Princess = Froglet ;)
I, for one, never forget this game has been given to us on a solely volunteer basis. That means staff and designers will likely come and go depending on life challenges at that moment, so we cant always expect perfection. But, at the end of the day, I am just so thankful for the game itself - whatever it entails - and the great friendships made. I am willing to be more than accepting of the efforts made by Amy and all of the staff. I will never complain because I dont want the game to go away again. By the way, I am super excited to see player's contributions, too - cant wait to see the Easter Eggs released in-game! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we please just be happy we have a game to play in. Honestly there is only so many disney themed items to embrace building items they're going to have to SHIFT outside the disney theme to be able to do so. My gosh i'm so over the negativity lately. It never fails someone is complaining about something. We should just be thankful we have a game to play instead of always criticizing what items are put into game.
The amount of Disney items is endless tbh, especially with endless recolors so many people love. Not to mention 90% of the inventory of all characters combined is dead waste and re-releasing most of everything wouldnt be that bad of an idea. Also, anything not Disney in this game is disrespectful to Disney and Disney is the reason for this game so I wouldn't see why you are seeing so much negativity in the opposing direction.

VMKfan

This IS the "community feedback" section. I don't thinking your whining will do any good about my "complaints". There is no negativity, simply suggestions.

I too am thankful to Amy and all of the staff past and present for re-creating this game. However, the sole reason many of us continue to play or even yearned for this game to come back was due to its Disney theme.

Pirateboi

Honestly what hasnt been disney released so far? All im saying is it gets old hearing ppl complain about how unhappy they are. If they are unhappy they don't have to play its that simple. But (quoting anything not disney is disrespectful to disney) I mean they did shut the game down... We are just fortunate enough to actually have someone take the time to get it back up and running on her own time.

Honestly what hasnt been disney released so far? All im saying is it gets old hearing ppl complain about how unhappy they are. If they are unhappy they don't have to play its that simple. But (quoting anything not disney is disrespectful to disney) I mean they did shut the game down... We are just fortunate enough to actually have someone take the time to get it back up and running on her own time.
I think the target items are obvious and its obvious Amy cleared that up. There isn't any complaining here, just community feedback. The fact that Disney shut the game down has nothing to do with honoring Disney's work. It is their work regardless.

Honoring Disney's Work? I am sure they honored most of the items they put in the original game. However it lasted 3 years which we are about to hit 3 years with Myvmk. Ya original items are getting slim so there has to be new items made to keep the releases coming. However the negativity has got out of hand on a lot of the new releases.

Disney or non disney themed, get creative! Having non disney items doesn't limit what you can build, it just gives you a bigger variety. We should enjoy what we have, someone worked hard to create the item and we should appreciate the time they dedicated to this game and to players. :grizzly:

VMKfan

I don't think certain people know how to differentiate between complaints and suggestions. No where have I been rude or talked down on staff despite the fiasco that happened almost a year ago.

Even all of that, I would love to see the game prosper with its full potential