pls close

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got what i needed, thanks!

I don't know what any of these are called, but I took screenshots hoping someone could help me out :)
I'll be offering credits, just let me know what you're looking for!
Q2

(the orange-y crystals, not the pumpkin)

(jellyfish looking thing)

(this lamp post, I'd like 2 more)

(this climbing rose ivy thing)

(this floating candle)

Also looking for some cool looking trees that aren't available in the shops. Idk what is available out there.

Thank you <3

Last edited:

spacedogmike

I have the lamp post 2k, 8 of the garland walkway things 3k for all, 2 of each of those candy so 6 in total I can do 5k for all, so 10k if you are interested? let me know! :)

I have the lamp post 2k, 8 of the garland walkway things 3k for all, 2 of each of those candy so 6 in total I can do 5k for all, so 10k if you are interested? let me know! :)
Not sure what candy you're talking about, but I can meet you and see! Are you online? I'll be in FL Courtyard in a minute

brownie

I don't know what any of these are called, but I took screenshots hoping someone could help me out :)
I'll be offering credits, just let me know what you're looking for!

(the ghost)

(these bags)

(the orange-y crystals, not the pumpkin)

(the bat, the jellyfish looking thing, and the candy bowl)

(this lamp post, I'd like 2 more)

(this black cat)

(this climbing rose ivy thing)

(this candlestick thing)

(this floating candle)

Also looking for some cool looking trees that aren't available in the shops. Idk what is available out there.

Thank you <3

hiiii i have at least one black cat i can trade ya. 1.5k sound ok?

Luminosity

the climbing ivy rose thing is one of the beauty and the beast castle walls i believe (not official name but I have it in my inventory if you want me to check it)

i have 2 orange kyber crystals!
Awesome! Hm for each? I'd like to buy them both

the climbing ivy rose thing is one of the beauty and the beast castle walls i believe (not official name but I have it in my inventory if you want me to check it)
OH I see! Then I don't think I'll be needing them. My house is already built, just looking for decorations! TY

Status
Not open for further replies.