Plz archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Littlebelle sounds good, we just need to figure out a time to trade, probably send me a message when your on xD and ill see if i can catch you to trade

@Princessbacon
My counter towards that would be ,

2x finding dory feather coral purple - 1k each
3x heart usa chair - 2keach
2x heart chair black - 1.5k each
1x heart chair cyan - 1.5k ea
2x heart chair giraffe print - 2k
1x heart chair giraffe print purple - 2k
1x heart chair green - 1.5k
1x heart chair magenta - 1.5k
1x heart chair purple ombre - 2k
1x heart chair red - 1.5k
1x mickey toilet - 1.5k
1x heart chair tiger pattern - 2k
1x heart chair white - 1.5k
1x heart chair yellow - 1.5k
1x heart chair yellow ombre - 2k
As for the full olaf, i found someone recently offered to pay 20k for that, so i wouldnt be okay with that price, also in regards to the kristoff outfit, i think i will pass on that, found a better offer sorry

@Cowboy_Pirate
holiday hat green st patricks day, holiday hat red 7k total for those two and Im so sorry i found a better offer on the hans outfit so i will have to pass, And as for the leroy we will talk :) one we find a price I will hold it for you though :)

@Nikiblue 50k works for the two outfits, message me when your on :) so we can trade

@saturnvmk cheerleader blue outfit 10k, elsa crown 12k let me know

@coolbluePiglet Could you make an offer and we will go from there xD

i apologize if i took a while to get back to you all, i work wierd hours, and im only on at certain times of the day. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1468267269][/DOUBLEPOST]@fronkoreo would 1k work? Let me know :)[DOUBLEPOST=1468269422][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks @fronkoreo for the trade :)

Last edited:
I will make an offer for these pins of 15k?
1x Olympic flag
1x Olympic flag gold edition
1x World showcase china
1x-world showcase France
1x-world showcase -germany
1x world showcase italy
1x world showcase japan
1x world showcase mexico
1x world showcase morocco
1x world showcase Norway
1x world show case United kingdom
1x world showcase-united states

@Cowboy_Pirate
holiday hat green st patricks day, holiday hat red 7k total for those two and Im so sorry i found a better offer on the hans outfit so i will have to pass, And as for the leroy we will talk :) one we find a price I will hold it for you though :)
Wish you would have let me know cause I could have offered more... But yeah ill take the 2 hats and ill look around for leroy's price.

Last edited:
@vegabon would you do 12k for all of this? I cant seem to find a price on the olympic flag gold edition so i will have to hold off selling it before i do.
1x World showcase china
1x-world showcase France
1x-world showcase -germany
1x world showcase italy
1x world showcase japan
1x world showcase mexico
1x world showcase morocco
1x world showcase Norway
1x world show case United kingdom
1x world showcase-united states
1x Olympic flag

@morgan i checked around as to what they were selling on forums least id go would be 2.5k each,

Status
Not open for further replies.