Plz archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pyoi I can do all this as for the unmarked ones ill let you know not sure if you saw my above post I can't get on atm as my comp is broken so it could be up to 10days that I'm not on. Idk if you wanna wait around that long just let me know

@Pyoi I can do all this as for the unmarked ones ill let you know not sure if you saw my above post I can't get on atm as my comp is broken so it could be up to 10days that I'm not on. Idk if you wanna wait around that long just let me know
That is fine just quote me or pm when you're back :3

I would like to add: World showcase silver 1k jsyk

@Christina I see you haven't logged on forums in a while, just let me know if your still interested in those two items when you get back on :)

@Kitty_Kat I'm finally back on! and yes i still have both items! I'm available right now if not ill be on today, pm what works for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1472562681][/DOUBLEPOST]@Cowboy_Pirate its the white one with red stripes on both pants and shirt the one from high school musical, id like to get at least 3k for it since thats what ive seen it sell on forums for.[DOUBLEPOST=1472562765][/DOUBLEPOST]@Pyoi Hey im back btw:) yes to everything with prices! Im not sure about the 2 without prices i dont know what there valued at but ill check around.[DOUBLEPOST=1472563248][/DOUBLEPOST]@fronkoreo what captain one? do you mean the submarine one i acutally sold the spare one i had and forgot to cross it out sorry! but i still have the mark twain one if your still interested! and idk on price if you wanted to offer?

Last edited:
@Expect
2x dark ride alice in wonderland caterpilar
1x dark ride peter pan mermaid pin 2
1x futureworld -imagination 1k
1x futureworld - Misson space 1k
1x futureworld-spaceship earth 1k
1x- futureworld- the land 1k
1x-futureworld-universe of energy 1k
1x world showcase japan 1k ea
1x Silver key pins 1.5k ea
World showcase silver 1k
Updated the list lol would you take 2k for both the caterpillars and 1k for the mermaid?

Last edited:

brownie

1x heart chair cyan1.5k
1x heart chair giraffe print2k
1x heart chair magenta 1.5k
1x heart chair purple ombre2k
1x heart chair red1.5k
1x heart chair tiger pattern2k
1x heart chair yellow 1.5k
1x huntsman's heartless hamper black
would u do all these for 10k?

Status