plz buy my pins and furni

Status
Not open for further replies.
@brownie Do you still have the blue smee shirt? and also the yellow shirt next to the baby dory hat, i'm not sure of the name xD? How much for each pls :)

CCocoaGal

How much for the Monsters Inc sweater and hat, brown heart hat, R2D2 Ears, Blue Cowboy Pants, Maleficent Hat, Green Sleeveless Bead shirt, all ears except epcot and sweater ears in that square area, and the dark blue ears in the square to the right? I can do 40k, but you can definitely counter.

brownie

How much for the Monsters Inc sweater and hat, brown heart hat, R2D2 Ears, Blue Cowboy Pants, Maleficent Hat, Green Sleeveless Bead shirt, all ears except epcot and sweater ears in that square area, and the dark blue ears in the square to the right? I can do 40k, but you can definitely counter.
srry i'm just replying now!
monsters top has been going for 3-5k, monsters hat 4-6k, heart hat 3-7k, r2d2 ears 10-15k, blue cowboy pants 3-5k, og maleficent hat 5-6k, green shirt w/beads 3-4k, 60th celebration ears 10-15k, bday ears 5-8k, crater ears 3-5k, purple ears 3-5k, earth day ears 6-10k, hm ears 8-12k.

CCocoaGal

srry i'm just replying now!
monsters top has been going for 3-5k, monsters hat 4-6k, heart hat 3-7k, r2d2 ears 10-15k, blue cowboy pants 3-5k, og maleficent hat 5-6k, green shirt w/beads 3-4k, 60th celebration ears 10-15k, bday ears 5-8k, crater ears 3-5k, purple ears 3-5k, earth day ears 6-10k, hm ears 8-12k.
I would like to purchase the crater ears for 3k, purple ears 3k, earth day ears 6k, hm ears 8k, 60th anniversary ears 10k, blue cowboy pants 3k, green shirt w/ beads 3k, r2d2 ears 10k, bday ears 5k, and og maleficent hat 5k. TOTAL: 56k

I'd also like your princess aurora skirt, the tiara near it, the plain pink ears, and the figment hat, so you can name a price on those when we go to do the trade for the other stuff. :)

Last edited:

brownie

I would like to purchase the crater ears for 3k, purple ears 3k, earth day ears 6k, hm ears 8k, 60th anniversary ears 10k, blue cowboy pants 3k, green shirt w/ beads 3k, r2d2 ears 10k, bday ears 5k, and og maleficent hat 5k. TOTAL: 56k

I'd also like your princess aurora skirt, the tiara near it, the plain pink ears, and the figment hat, so you can name a price on those when we go to do the trade for the other stuff. :)
great lmk when ur freee to trade =)
5k for maleficent horns?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
sure lmk when ur free to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.