Podcast recommendations yo

Jay

Ace in Space
Hello! I'm person that really enjoys podcasts, especially podcasts with stories to them (ex. Welcome to Night Vale). I'm sadden to see that another favorite of mine has ended (The Thrilling Adventure Hour). So does anybody know any good podcasts? Like currently I'm listening to Kakos Industries( it's pretty PG-13) and it's enjoyable, but I currently on a podcast crave want more. So please help me out!

P.S.: I really recommend the three podcasts I've mentioned.

I'm sorry for not knowing this, but what are Podcasts? Are they like stories? :o

Jay

Ace in Space
I'm sorry for not knowing this, but what are Podcasts? Are they like stories? :o
Podcasts are (normally) just audio files of people talking (i.e. Psychobabble (tyler oakley's podcast)), learining different languages (i like using podcasts to help me with German), umm...there are ones that follow a bit of a story (like welcome to night vale). Podcasts are lots of stuff. If you have an Apple product there's a Podcast app on it. If any other brand, i don't know what to say. But podcasts are really cool, though, especially the story ones (they really spike my creativeness). But hey don't be sorry for not knowing something! The more you know

I personally use the podcasts from Inside the Magic if you're into hearing what's going on with The Walt Disney Co. along with what's happening with other theme parks and shows.

Ms_Special

I'm more of a science buff so I listen to Star Talk Radio w/ Neil DeGrasse Tyson almost daily. There is also a very interesting one going on called The Message, about the first confirmed radio message from outer space being decoded- 30 people have died working on the message. Also a huge fan of Ted Talk Radio Hour. They cover a lot of different topics.

Not sure if these are anything you'd be interested in, but they are by far my favorite way to spend car rides :)