Poll To Keep Items: August

Kelsey

keep them 5 ever

aliceblue

I agree, and I think it would be appropriate to keep both rugs in the shop. In general, rugs are a pain to have to estimate the quantity you'll need, and in this case, one of the designs is quite expensive. It's hard to build creatively when you have to plan all of your supplies ahead of time.

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
I like the idea of letting them remain in shops for this month. I realize that the rugs are expensive...but if certain high-in-demand things never go rare, there won't be any profit in the game and the game won't be fun to play anymore if we aren't constantly trying to earn SOMETHING whatever that may be.

Tohrukun

I like the idea of letting them remain in shops for this month. I realize that the rugs are expensive...but if certain high-in-demand things never go rare, there won't be any profit in the game and the game won't be fun to play anymore if we aren't constantly trying to earn SOMETHING whatever that may be.
that's true for something like a hat or a pin, but to track down rugs when needed for building is a pain, not to mention the spike in prices once retired :/

mark

10 mins late to everything
I honestly dint know why they just didnt give bare feet to everyone instead of buying it and made a no shoes thing like there is of you dont want to wear a hat

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Actual quote from Amy:
we could have just let you take your shoes off instead of using this strange new technology from BNL, but... then you might get stones in your feet... AND THAT HURTS!