Possibly trading a flip hat? I want to weight my options.

There is a possibility that I could be trading my flip hat either now or in the future. I just want to have a list of offers to view. I guess this is similar to the other thread open, but it's only for true offers. Does that make sense? There is no guarantee that I will trade my flip though. I want to see offers, and then I will decide whether or not to trade it.

Crazii

I'm interested, but an offer really means nothing unless it's, what you're looking to get for it/what the hat means to you. That judges all the offers lol Get back to me and we'll see if anything i have is what you might be interested in getting for it. :)

I'm interested, but an offer really means nothing unless it's, what you're looking to get for it/what the hat means to you. That judges all the offers lol Get back to me and we'll see if anything i have is what you might be interested in getting for it. :)
Pretty much the only things that I have a need for in-game are firewalls and bat magic.

Jasmine

I'll give you 3 or 4 1* Bat magics and 2 firewalls.
EDIT: Never mind, traded them. If you're interested though, I could trade you a clock and maybe a bat magic or two.