Post a picture of your pet

Kitten

Kittens inspired by kittens!
Re: Post a picture of your pet

Top Left: Chatchat
Top Right: Sirius Black
Bottom Left: Luna Lovekitty
Bottom Right: Mia (Left) Racecar (Right)

I started this thread earlier but no one used it lol so I'll post again here.

Mickie:

Angel:

Lucy:

Alice:

Little guy:

Snowy:

Roo (top) Tiger (bot):

Kiwi:

Rocky:

Scruffy:

Fairy

clumsydancer said:
haha sorry girl, I did check to see if one was already made but I didn't see any on the first page so I went ahead and posted it lol. Your animals are soo cute though I'm jealous, does it get hectic taking care of all of them?!

Fairy said:
clumsydancer said:
haha sorry girl, I did check to see if one was already made but I didn't see any on the first page so I went ahead and posted it lol. Your animals are soo cute though I'm jealous, does it get hectic taking care of all of them?!
Its all good lol and thanks :D It's not really that hard... none of them are like super hard to take care of except for the bird.. The sugargliders sleep all day so you don't need to worry about them till night so its super easy to have them with the other pet because like the rabbits like being out and playing early in the morning, thats when i feed them, etc. same with the bird. and the hamsters aren't bad at alll... and the dog is just.. well shes "special" xD

To much pets i might just overload. We only have a Dog now...Names Lucky.

Unfortunately i have no pictures.

Fairy

clumsydancer said:
Fairy said:
clumsydancer said:
Its all good lol and thanks :D It's not really that hard... none of them are like super hard to take care of except for the bird.. The sugargliders sleep all day so you don't need to worry about them till night so its super easy to have them with the other pet because like the rabbits like being out and playing early in the morning, thats when i feed them, etc. same with the bird. and the hamsters aren't bad at alll... and the dog is just.. well shes "special" xD
I've always wanted sugar gliders XD they're so cute. Thats soo cool though, I wish I could have lots of little animals like that.

Zanney said:
reppin the the fav
oh gosh your dog is so cool, our dogs should be friends ok

Kevin said:
To much pets i might just overload. We only have a Dog now...Names Lucky.

Unfortunately i have no pictures.
You better get on that Kevin... because I want dog pictures and I want them now! ( or you know, whenever you get the chance lol )

Fairy said:
I've always wanted sugar gliders XD they're so cute. Thats soo cool though, I wish I could have lots of little animals like that.
Little animals are WAY easier to care for than big animals, or thats my opinion anyways.

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA

Wont allow me to add pictures, but I have 7 pets as of now.

Cats:
Marie - 15
Callie - 11
Oreo - 9
Daisy - 5
Cleo - 1

Guinea Pig:
Pinstripe - 7 months

Hamster:
Frodo - 6 months

R.I.P:
Curly - Died at 3
Moe - Died at 2
Baby Girl - Died at 2
Pudgy - Died at 1 month
Callie (The First One) - Died at 4

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.

his name is stinky. he's an almost 5 year old pomeranian chihuahua.
he's such a diva & obviously thinks he's handsome in this pic. lol
my little bear :*

her name is lilly, from the same litter as the one above (she's my sis's)
she is a hyper little bunny & loves attention.

Cat

So many cute creatures!
I posted this picture on the last Pets forum on OVMK, but this is my cat Hammie. (:

[attachment=0:368s149k]stupid.jpg[/attachment:368s149k]

this is my dog sable, she's a pit bull and is 8? i can't remember how old she is exactly.

this is her (and me) when she was a puppy

this is her the other day begging, very respectfully. (she can be inches from your food and not touch it if you don't say she can.)

her in our backyard

and finally, her being absolutely adorable in my bed, hiding from the thunderstorms