Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

Brunette me was at the beginning of August during the end of my college program at Disney World working a shift I picked up at my dream location: fantasyland.

Blonde me is current day me. When I left my program, a lot of things had gone badly between some friends/roommates and I was never very happy with being in Oregon (which is where I had to return when my program ended). So I drastically changed my hair and decided to use that change as a positive outlook. I wanted it to be a new me with a chance to really enjoy where I am from. So far it's going pretty well (:

Attachments

Brunette me was at the beginning of August during the end of my college program at Disney World working a shift I picked up at my dream location: fantasyland.

Blonde me is current day me. When I left my program, a lot of things had gone badly between some friends/roommates and I was never very happy with being in Oregon (which is where I had to return when my program ended). So I drastically changed my hair and decided to use that change as a positive outlook. I wanted it to be a new me with a chance to really enjoy where I am from. So far it's going pretty well (:
omg did you work at bibbidi bobbidi boutique, I'm applying for spring advantage my phone interview is on Tuesday!!

omg did you work at bibbidi bobbidi boutique, I'm applying for spring advantage my phone interview is on Tuesday!!
I wish! I worked merchandise at World of Disney (which has the boutique in it, or at least will until later this year I believe). But as merchandise I got to pick up locations anywhere that only required basic training (so no embroidery, cash apron, etc). So I picked up at multiple locations like Star Wars weekends in studios, fantasyland, tomorrow land, main street emporium, the pirate's gift shop in adventure land and the Christmas shoppe and HM shop in liberty square. Could've worked more but there was a point in time when we got slower and no extra shifts were posted lol. Either way it was magical, and I only hear amazing things from the boutique. One of these days I'll post pictures of all the costumes I wore while I worked there :D

Kelsey