Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

hailjune

Corporal Princess
bc i think im cute and am quitting the forums for a while, have my face for the last time
POUTY LIPS 4 LIFE

I love your hair with the teal/green! All the other colors are very pretty too, teal is just my favorite color which makes me a tad biased ;3
I hope you have a nice break from the forums, maybe we'll see you again sometime!

bc i think im cute and am quitting the forums for a while, have my face for the last time
POUTY LIPS 4 LIFE

I love your hair with the teal/green! All the other colors are very pretty too, teal is just my favorite color which makes me a tad biased ;3
I hope you have a nice break from the forums, maybe we'll see you again sometime!
I will definitely be back soon :)
Thank you, the teal was my favorite too, it was just hard to maintain so I got rid of it and then I did the blonde and my hair was fed up with me so I had to cut it all xD when it gets longer i am gonna do the teal again

hailjune

Corporal Princess
POUTY LIPS 4 LIFE

I will definitely be back soon :)
Thank you, the teal was my favorite too, it was just hard to maintain so I got rid of it and then I did the blonde and my hair was fed up with me so I had to cut it all xD when it gets longer i am gonna do the teal again
Lol, tell me about it! I've had my hair dyed just about every color under the sun and nothing faded worse than teal! (at least for me)
I was actually planning on doing the exact thing when my hair grows out xD

S

Solar