Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
A lovely fan letter I received today from the Cowardly Lion:

*you're

I'm so glad you enjoyed my work in The Wizard of Oz!! It was so great being on set with such wonderful and talented actors, especially Toto himself. He and I were close (in size too!!) Your fan letter submitted on the confession tumblr blog REALLY touched my heart. It's great knowing that people enjoy my work! - tears up and blows nose on $100 bills which I make per hour being an alien in the circus-

Now that you're reviewing my work, I thought it'd be nice to go stroll down memory lane and look at some other reviews I've gotten through the years staring as the "Alien Who Gets Shot out of a Cannon." :')

"And Jones was quite the comedian with his eyes alone...I am so glad we were sitting near the front so we could see his facial expressions. What a hoot! And when I read in the program that he does the musical arrangement, I wasn't too surprised...but when I read that he is the Business Manager...I wondered how he could switch from comedian to serious business manager! Those roles are on the opposite ends of the spectrum."

"Jones, the featured performer, absolutely stole this show. He is youthful, energetic and simply a phenomenal performer. It truly appears there is nothing this young man can't do - from miming, large stale illusions, comedy, and so much more - he really brought the stage to life!!

"Jones! Jones! Jones! His spunky dancing and performance rocked the house!"

Also, a capture of me in the Wizard of Oz!!

Again, thank you so much for your fan letter. It touched me personally and throughout my career of working in the circus, performing for high end clients (including Cirque du Soleil, Kristen Chenoweth and Alice Cooper) and events including the Superbowl, audience feedback is what I most appreciate!! But, I must be headed off. I'm in the process of scheduling media appearances for a $50,000 grand opening event me and my fellow "circus freaks" are coordinating for a performing arts center this Fall. Have fun sitting behind your keyboard anonymously submitting your future away. xo.

Okay but seriously, this isn't meant to brag it was meant to show everybody here that there's something about us that makes us unique and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Don't cower but stand up strong because you're the only person who can bring you down. You do you and everybody else can either support you and hop on the awesome train or not. There's no definition of perfect because everybody is perfect and what makes us special should make us strong. One of my favorite quotes: "Unless you're feeding me, financing me, or loving me, you can kindly mind your own business." :yay:

Last edited:

sickleskull15495

Child of Hecate, Sylph of Space, Popsickle
Went to New York and Washington for the past week.

Ended up getting a ticket before we left florida, oops.
pic with the cop lights *in spoiler bc too big idk ??*

Then another ticket in Washington so my bro and I took a quick selfie lel

and thankfully we got no tickets in New York
(this was outside Grand Central Station I believe)
love your hair colour also who is that in your sig?

sickleskull15495

Child of Hecate, Sylph of Space, Popsickle
Thank you omg. <3
It's Big Bang, a kpop group. They're pretty cool, and quite handsome, if I do say so myself. The one at the front (with the blue hair) is TOP, my bias. :3

edit: oh, and your hair color is also amazing.
had me like
omg thank you ^^
ive heard of big bang before perhaps i should look them up. I've been trying to figure out who the one in the front is for a while now his hair is amazing :3 (SHINee is the only kpop group i really know of right now lol)