POTC Capture the Flag and Treasure Room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takket

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I think treasure room was my fav non-game room in old VMK. so glad it is back! so much bling!

Can anyone refresh my memory on how the keys worked? I seem to remember there was a bronze, silver and gold key, and they opened corresponding chests in the treasure room. gold keys were the best. I forget how exactly you got them. winning 3 game maybe? but I don't recall how you got gold vs. silver vs bronze or if it was random...

Can anyone refresh my memory on how the keys worked? I seem to remember there was a bronze, silver and gold key, and they opened corresponding chests in the treasure room. gold keys were the best. I forget how exactly you got them. winning 3 game maybe? but I don't recall how you got gold vs. silver vs bronze or if it was random...
You'd get bronze keys from Level 1 games, silver from Level 2, and gold from Level 3. I think you had to win 5 games? I'm not sure on that.

Kelsey

when u forget what capture the flag is..... :-( someone pls explain i have memory loss

Takket

when u forget what capture the flag is..... :-( someone pls explain i have memory loss
instead of destroying the other ships, you get credits by sailing to their base where there is a flag. sail over the flag and bring it back to your base to win the round and get credits. you can still win the game by destroying the other ships, but you don't get the credits you do for capturing the flag.[DOUBLEPOST=1432241022][/DOUBLEPOST]the first time you win a game in a rowboat is an experience you will treasure forever.

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
On Monday June 1st 2015 at 7pm EST, a storm is coming to MyVMK! Capture the Flag will be released, along with the Treasure Room and key pins. Be sure to come for a grand opening party! Lots of fun prizes will be in the Treasure Room!

Come on me hearties yo ho!

Can you guess what the theme of June is? :o

I love the work you've put in for next month Amy! Thank you! I was wondering where you got your signature made too. It's too cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.