POTC Dog in Emporium

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
The dog in the Emporium keeps moving places and yesterday someone told me that it's the POTC dog?

Is this a hint that POTC is on its way? Or is it just a cute little dog running round the shop? ;)

Has anyone else noticed this little guy moving?

I saw him there too and was wondering what he's for. I didn't see him move though. It could just be a lost dog. shrug. Hopefully it is a sign for pirates lol.

kawaii

(๑>ᴗ<๑)
i haven't noticed him moving! he's been behind esmeralda for a few months so i'm not quite sure he's a sign of POTC, although he's the dog from the movie, but could be o: it was supposed to be the last mini-game open though

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
The POTC Dog has always been in the Emporium. He was hiding behind Esmeralda for a few months. :P

I'd think that this is just one of the Hosts having some fun with it. :)

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
hehe wonder where he's gonna go next. Would be fun if this was a kind of quest, like if the dog moved around the kingdom and he was in a different location for every player or something :)

I have been wondering about that as well. I thought the dog was Esmeralda's pet but oh well, let the users make their own theories

HOST_Celluloid said someone put it there. He called him a "spy dog"
He should be an official NPC character that helps you out. Better yet, make him the first animal to be a staff member.

Have the dog wear a dog version of the staff uniform, put a collar that has the same color as the staff's ears, and his dog tag should be shaped like a Mickey or a dog bone. Nickname him "MyVMK_Pluto"

HOST_Celluloid said someone put it there. He called him a "spy dog"
He should be an official NPC character that helps you out. Better yet, make him the first animal to be a staff member.

Have the dog wear a dog version of the staff uniform, put a collar that has the same color as the staff's ears, and his dog tag should be shaped like a Mickey or a dog bone. Nickname him "MyVMK_Pluto"
cutest idea ever!! :look:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
As Ranch said before, it's the dog with the key. But I don't think it's missplaced, I think it was always there even in the old VMK.

This is just a guess, but it moved from Esmeralda to the frontierland teleporter and now to the tomorrowland teleporter. Do you think he will move around and when he gets to the adventureland teleporter, we will have the pirates game? I think I'm just saying that to think pirates is coming soon. I'm probably wrong and the HOSTS are probably just teasing us. They like to move items around in the rooms. lol.