POTC Option for Original and Newer

Haze

So those of you who played VMK from when it was newer, you know that POTC had an original version. I think myvmk should have an option where you could either play old potc or the newer potc. what do you guys think? id really like to hear your opinions!:juggle:

I played VMK for a couple years of both (like original for a couple years, and then the newer for a couple years before they closed), and I can honestly say I don't remember much of the differences since it's been so long. I think this would be a really cool idea though. It would give some variety to the game and allow those who haven't played it yet to play the original.

However, I do think that maybe this idea should wait if it were to cause complications. I wouldn't want to see the release of Pirates put back even farther because they want to release both at the same time. So maybe they could release the newer first and then the older later on? Good idea though, I like it.

The original was:
• one side vs the other
• sink the other side
• 3 rounds
• 3 levels of difficulty
• 1 ship type
• water hazards (fire, oil, whirlpool, sea serpent)
• No Charge to play
• you could play solo
• you could play 1-4 people on one side and face all computer components on the other, or any combination in between

Hope this helps

Tohrukun

The original was:
• one side vs the other
• sink the other side
• 3 rounds
• 3 levels of difficulty
• 1 ship type
• water hazards (fire, oil, whirlpool, sea serpent)
• No Charge to play
• you could play solo
• you could play 1-4 people on one side and face all computer components on the other, or any combination in between

Hope this helps
whaaaaaaaat
why would they change this? lol

i did enjoy capture the flag though (and i think i was the only one who did lol)

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I have no care for either! I just want one to play. I think Amy should focus on the one with CTF first and release that. Then focus on recreating the original. I liked the newer one for the variety of ships.

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
I think having an option to choose between the original or "current" version would be a good idea. Have maybe a button that switches between "day" and "night" mode. I'd also REALLY like to see the Treasure Room and the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Keys make a return with cool pirates prizes!