POTC Wins, Keys, Treasure Chests, Prizes?

MushroomLove

Yay I finally have a chance to attain some Pirate-themed items buuuut I have no idea how to get them...

So I just have some questions, after winning a certain number of times in pirates you win keys? Then these keys are used on chests, right?
Do you buy these chests? & Whats the prize-difference with gold, silver and bronze? What are the prizes?
Sorry for all the noob questions, I am not POTC player and I haven't been playing very much :(

Muchas gracias & love to all of you <3

Baka

Arrgh! You come seeking adventure? How about treasure? Then come aboard for a game ofCapture the Flag - part of the the Pirates of the Caribbean Mini-Game! And the Treasure Room be open too! Walk the plank, ya bilge rat!

How do you get your hands on this glorious bounty of MyVMK treasure? Play the Pirates of the Caribbean Mini-Game to earn keys! Each time you plunder the other teams flag or sink their vessels, and win the game, you get one step closer to earning a key! (Every 5th win, you’ll earn a bronze treasure key - every 9th win, you’ll earn a silver key - and every 14th win you’ll earn a gold key) Once you obtain a key, head on over to the Treasure Room and unlock the corresponding chest for a chance to win some bounty! Keys will expire 1 week after obtaining them, so be sure to open those chests!!
To get to the treasure room, walk to the left in the Pirates lobby. Hope this helps :)

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
Last edited:
Yay I finally have a chance to attain some Pirate-themed items buuuut I have no idea how to get them...

So I just have some questions, after winning a certain number of times in pirates you win keys? Then these keys are used on chests, right?
Do you buy these chests? & Whats the prize-difference with gold, silver and bronze? What are the prizes?
Sorry for all the noob questions, I am not POTC player and I haven't been playing very much :(

Muchas gracias & love to all of you <3
You get a Bronze key after 5 wins, Silver key after 9 wins, and a Gold key after 14 wins.
The bronze chest prizes are either Pluto/Chip Pirates pins, Yellow Ariel chest, Red pirate throne, or.. Ash.
The Silver chest you can get all of that ^ plus some more "rare" prizes such as a PPR Skull rock, or a Purple Piano.
The Gold chest you can get all the above ^ plus pieces of the Sparrow outfit. (:
Walk to the left of the POTC Lobby to enter the Treasure room. The keys work like magic pins, so you have to wear them to open a chest.
The key go to the corresponding chests. The Bronze chest is the smallest one on the far right. Silver is the medium sized one to the far left. Gold is biggest and sits in the center.
Hope this helped! If you ever wanna play some friendly games, lmk! ♥