Princess inspired clothing

How about actual prince and princes costumes? Remember the Aurora and Phillip costumes vmk released a few years ago? They should do the same every so often with all of the princes and princesses, heroes and heroines etc.

oh yes prince inspired clothing too[:

do you guys remember when vmk did the high school musical inspired room and outfits? haha i miss vmk! :)

MagicIshaan said:
The_Jedi_Master said:
I can't wait for a Pincess Eilonwy costume! And a Horned King and Taran one!
Yes!! The Black Cauldron is SO underrated, it'd be nice to see a little bit of every disney movie instead of just focusing on only the popular ones.
black caldron is a really good movie too anyone remember the movie once upon a forest? im not sure if thats a diseny movie actually...but i really liked it as a kid

PaulinaKayy said:
MagicIshaan said:
The_Jedi_Master said:
I can't wait for a Pincess Eilonwy costume! And a Horned King and Taran one!
Yes!! The Black Cauldron is SO underrated, it'd be nice to see a little bit of every disney movie instead of just focusing on only the popular ones.
black caldron is a really good movie too anyone remember the movie once upon a forest? im not sure if thats a diseny movie actually...but i really liked it as a kid
It's not part of the Animated Canon if it is a "Disney" movie.

Jasmine

We need a Jasmine costume. I don't know why there wasn't one in the first place >_>...

loved the princess dresses we used to have. Can't remember what the prince outfit looked like. Senior moment....

We made some good friends we still have because of the princess dresses. We had a few of the pink for some reason and found someone with pink in their name and gave them a set. We are still friends with them!