Private Rooms: no afk time out ? Is it possible?

Diznywiz

Pirate 4 Life
Is it possible to have it set so that we are not booted out of our own rooms if we don't move? That way it would be easier to catch up with friends we haven't seen in the game yet. Public rooms of course would stay the same..... I think it would be great if this could be done.

Jasmine

I'd like to see this as well. I don't recall there being one in VMK.
Personally, when I have to go afk, I sit in one of my guest rooms and put "afk" in the title. That doesn't always work if you're booted, though...

Lost

I would hope after the shell gme is almost all but gone then this feature will go away. We have instances for a reason we don't need auto-boots.

There was an inactivity disconnect in VMK. Ten minutes, I think, unless you had your friends list up. Current servers can handle the number of players on-line now but may not be able to in the future. Remember getting the message in VMK that the maximum number of players were signed on and to try later?

Diznywiz

Pirate 4 Life
Actually I dont remember an auto disconnect in VMK, and I remember going into a room when I was afk for a while and being able to stay on...... but thatw as 5 years ago! LOL

The 20 minute boot has destroyed my chances at host games and really put a damper on myVMK experience even if they raised it to 30 minutes it would help but really we need a hour, lets face it if you dont move for a hour your not playing the game. I have been playing fireworks clicking play and not moving and the game does not detect the game as movement and been booted mid game for inactivity when I was playing the entire time.:angry:

There was an inactivity disconnect in VMK. Ten minutes, I think, unless you had your friends list up. Current servers can handle the number of players on-line now but may not be able to in the future. Remember getting the message in VMK that the maximum number of players were signed on and to try later?

This is correct.