Prom

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I read the whole thing, and I'm pressed about this. It was very unfair for her to get kicked out and the teachers responsible should get in trouble.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
How do adults expect our youth to be mature when they themselves are making immature decisions such as this? :sulk:

Wow that is sooooo ridiculous. There is no way in hell that poor girl should've been kicked out of that prom. Her dress was in no way inappropriate, infact I think she looked very mature and beautiful. Much better than most girls look at any dance I've ever gone to. and if those fathers who were watching had "impure thoughts" about her because of that, they needed to leave themselves not make her leave. She isn't in control of what others think anymore than they are, or I am. I applaud her for coming forward with this.

Whispered

That's the best thing I've heard all day! XD

Anyways, this is so stupid. Why are the dads even watching girls dance and talking about it like they're some sort of creeps? Why shouldn't THEY be kicked out?
i mean it is the chaperones' job to make sure they're dancing appropriately so, they should, obviously, watch the girls dance.

not defending them, just saying they may have taken it too far in the heat of the moment.