QQ: Mad Tea Party Pin?

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Hey guys :lol:
So quick question for you.

What is the rarity (value?) of the pin? And I'm kinda curious on it's estimated drop rate as well which I guess kind of coincides with the value.

I think it's quite common.... all you need to do is pull it out of the stone and it's the only prize from the stone right now besides credits. Did it on my 3rd try.

I think it's quite common.... all you need to do is pull it out of the stone and it's the only prize from the stone right now besides credits. Did it on my 3rd try.
Yeah I think it's common, but not enough to get one every hand full of sits... I think you just got quite lucky there.

ya its not worth much, very common. i traded one for 500 creds LOL
That's a very good trade for one. I probably wouldn't pay more than like two thousand for it (and that's probably pushing it) since, one its the only pin and we have all month to get it, and two if you grinded for sits and did idk like 250 at once, I'd say you'd get at least 2-3. On first day I did a little over 250, maybe like 252 or so and I had three pins and gained a little over 20k in credits.

I got mine for 2k lol
Yes, I also bought one for that much as well for my friend. I thought it was reasonable but probably wouldn't pay much more than that.

MissSimba

I've pulled the pin six or seven times now, including twice today (incidentally, my only two pulls of the day). Certainly seems fairly common to me.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Oh! So there's no other pins or prizes in there now. Makes sense, I was wondering that as well.

I like to know the relative values of the SitS items when they're newly released (if there is one) just in case. I got a SitS pin from a ride, hopped off and went to pull the sword, pulled it and got the pin. It was extremely easy so I wondered if it was always like that and if the value reflects it.

Thanks for all your help guys :)