Quest Creation Trouble

Karalora

I'm having trouble assigning prizes for my quest. If I try to remove one or "Clear All Prizes," it appears to work, but the items don't return to my inventory. When I exit the quest creation screen and go back, it reverts to how it was. Sometimes I get the message "There was an error clearing the kiosk prize."

Karalora

Another issue arises when I try to test the quest. My first "find an item" task can't be completed because the item in question doesn't show up.

HOST_Crash

I'm having trouble assigning prizes for my quest. If I try to remove one or "Clear All Prizes," it appears to work, but the items don't return to my inventory. When I exit the quest creation screen and go back, it reverts to how it was. Sometimes I get the message "There was an error clearing the kiosk prize."
The quest system is a big buggy. The clear all button isn't always reliable. I usually have to individually remove each prize or I delete the prizes with the x button which auto returns them to my inventory. You may have to play with it a bit, you should be able to recover all your items though.

Another issue arises when I try to test the quest. My first "find an item" task can't be completed because the item in question doesn't show up.
I would recommend using "find multiple items" instead, then set the number of items required to pick up to one. The find a specific item task does not work correctly.

Hope this helps, if you have any more quest related questions I'll try my best to answer them. Good luck and happy quest making!

Karalora

@GHOST_Crash

Thank you for the help. Unfortunately, I still cannot return any prizes to my inventory. I have tried every possible method, but it always reverts when I close and re-open the quest. Additionally, one item seems to have vanished altogether. It's not a big deal in itself, since it's a relatively inexpensive shop item (PPR Small Island 2), but I wonder if it's related to the other trouble I'm having.

HOST_Crash

@GHOST_Crash

Thank you for the help. Unfortunately, I still cannot return any prizes to my inventory. I have tried every possible method, but it always reverts when I close and re-open the quest. Additionally, one item seems to have vanished altogether. It's not a big deal in itself, since it's a relatively inexpensive shop item (PPR Small Island 2), but I wonder if it's related to the other trouble I'm having.
Sorry to hear about your items. Quest kiosks in general, are unfortunately buggy at the moment. Sometimes the solutions I posted work, sometimes not. Items vanishing is an unfortunate side effect that can happen from time to time. For the time being it might be best to just put lesser value prizes in case the issue pops up again.

I'll see if i can find out more information about the vanishing items as well as the items stuck inside the kiosk.

Karalora

@GHOST_Crash

Has any progress been made on this issue?

ETA: What if I were to put the malfunctioning quest kiosk back in my inventory? Would that change anything? Even if I were to lose the items permanently, it might be worth it just to empty out the kiosk so I could start over.

Last edited: